Our industry partners over at Unicorn Training have released an updated version of the industry leading compliance solution, ComplianceServe. The aim is to reduce risk within your firm by providing relevant practical eLearning.
With the implementation of the FCA’s new accountability regime, the need for effective training and the ability to evidence the competence of your staff will come under even more scrutiny.
ComplianceServe has been enhanced to enable you to embed the appropriate knowledge and understanding of the changing regulatory landscape within your company. This will help drive the behavioural change that will result in better outcomes for your customers.
What has been updated?
- The appearance of ComplianceServe has been updated to reflect the latest understandings of user experience
- Navigation within the system has been refined, allowing your employees to find the appropriate training quickly and build their personalised training plan
- A new integrated CPD system automatically tracks completed online learning against a generic scheme based on FCA guidelines. The function to log other CPD such as face-to-face training, research and reading is also available
- On-demand refresher training is available to overcome the infamous ‘forgetting curve’
- 11 new eLearning pathways have been added over the past 6 months, supported by industry partners FSTP and the British Bankers’ Association (BBA), to help keep firms up to date with the latest regulatory changes.
What are the new ComplianceServe learning pathways?
Through working with industry partners such as us here at FSTP, and the good people at the BBA, the number of learning pathways have grown to include;
- The new Regulatory Framework in Banking
- Conduct Rules
- Senior Managers Regime
- Foreign Tax Compliance Act 2010 (FATCA)
- The basics of CASS (Client Assets Sourcebook)
- Consumer Credit – Handling Arrears
- The Certification Regime
- Three Lines of Defence
- Vulnerable Customers
- Transaction Reporting
Other posts which may be of interest to you: