Studying for a financial services related exam can be a challenge to balance with working commitments. However with many working from home or in self-isolation, you may be taking the opportunity to focus your time on personal development.
In addition, classroom face to face courses have been cancelled, and although exams have been postponed, how will you make sure you are exam ready when the time comes?
We are extending our offering of 1:1 remote online coaching for a number of exams, from Level 2 to Level 6. This will be on a bespoke basis with the tutor covering key syllabus content alongside hints and tips on a positive exam experience.
The options will include papers from:
- Chartered Insurance Institute
- Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments
- London Institute of Banking & Finance
The fee for 2 hours of online learning will be £350 + VAT (£420 inc. VAT).
Availability and event times will be discussed on request.
Choose your qualification route
- Level 2 – Fundamentals of Financial Services
- Level 3 IOC – Introduction to Securities & Investments, UK Financial Regulation plus a selection of technical units
- Level 4 IAD – UK Regulation and Professional Integrity and Investment, Risk & Taxation plus all 4 technical papers
- Level 6 PCIAM – Certificate in Private Client Investment Advice & Management
- Level 3 Certificate in Insurance – IF1, LM1 & LM2
- Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning – RO1 – RO5
- Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning – AF1 – AF8
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Practice (CeMAP) – Unit 1 UK Financial Regulation and Unit 2 Mortgages
- Level 3 Certificate in in Retail Banking & Conduct of Business (Cert RBCB) – Unit 1 Principles of Retail Banking (PORB ) and Unit 2 : Retail Banking Customer Solutions (RBCS)
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice (DipFA) – Unit 1 Financial Services Regulation & Ethics and Unit 2 Advanced Financial Advice
- Level 4 Diploma in Paraplanning -(DipPP) – Unit 1 Financial Services Regulation & Ethics and Unit 2 Paraplanning
- L4 Diploma in Retail Banking & Conduct of Business (DipRBCB) – Unit 1 Principles of Retail Banking (PORB ), Unit 2 Retail Banking Customer Solutions (RBCS) and Unit 3 Advanced Retail Banking Conduct of Business
- Level 3 Certificate for Automotive Finance Specialists (CertAutoFS) – Unit 1 The Automotive Finance Marketplace (AFM), Unit 2 UK Automotive Finance Regulation (AFR) and Unit 3 Customer Service and Management in an Automotive Finance Environment (CSM)
- Level 4 Investment Management Certificate – Unit 1 Investment Environment and Unit 2 Investment Practice
- CFA Level I & II
Why study with FSTP?
You can get great results
We consistently outperform the CISI national average help our students achieve excellent first
time pass rates.
More than just trainers
All our consultants have experience working in the services industry. So we make sure your
learning goes beyond just passing exams, helping you relate knowledge to its real life context.
We’re an accredited provider
We’re a CIOBS and CISI Premier Accredited Partner (one of only four UK training
providers to achieve this mark of quality). Our events carry CPD hours for these institutions.
You get personal attention
You’re never just a number to us, we give each and student all the personalised attention they
need to succeed. That means we quickly spot strengths and weaknesses and adjust your
Learn the way that suits you
We offer a range of ways to study, making sure training always fits with your busy workload.
You can even schedule one-on-one twilight or weekend sessions.
So let our experts guide you through your professional training, helping you get the results you need to move your career forward.
To discuss next steps, please call us today on 0203 178 4230. Or email email@example.com.